Monday, September 1, 2014

Summer 2014 Recap

Summer 2014 has been beautiful, full of laughter and fun adventures. However, I've done a terrible job at updating my blog! So i've decided to do post on some of the highlights from the past few months...

Shelbie Rae graduated!!! I still can't really believe this. I've known Shelbie since she was 4 years old...she is my best friend's little sister and the closest thing i've ever had to having my own little sister.. scratch that she IS my sister. We really are #family... the thing is I simply love the entire Crane(Berry/White)/Henning/Phillips family like they are all my own blood. We've walked through a lot of years of life together and i'm so thankful God saw fit for it to be that way.  

God blessed me with so many incredible experiences this summer. I'm so thankful that he's allowed me to be a tiny part of these incredible peoples lives. It was a blessing to get to know so many fun new people this summer. Now that I step back and look at the last few months, I can clearly see God at work in the smallest of moments and i'm so thankful for the peace and joy i've found walking through this season of life.  


United 2014
 Camp was such a beautiful and incredible week. God is really working in the lives of students at FBC Brook and i'm so excited to see whats in store as they grow!!

Supporting the USA during the World Cup 


Jordan and I are #StillGoingStrong






#Family so thankful to have had the chance to get to know the 3 G's this year Garrett, Grant and Grace you're all incredible!



Love my team silver family!



Grace and I loved hanging with these fun girls at United!



4th of July 
fun.food.friends



Super Summer 2014 
Grace Revealed 


What a joy it was to get to know these precious girls in Brown school (Claire,Cara,Anna Kathryn, Christian, Marleigh and Amanda) as well as the rest of the staff! 




Thankful for these two and their sweet hearts. They love Jesus and it's so apparent. Genuinely love them like #family!

Orange School/Brown School 


Nothing like getting to catch up with these three. I've been beyond blessed to have them in my life all these years!


Even got to hang out with this old friend some this summer which is a rare treat. 


So thankful for longtime friendships and Mexican lunch dates! 




Ended the summer with the Exchange club fair and Disciple Now weekend #Family Reunion and it was such an incredible God breathed weekend. I loved getting to hang out with the sweet Freshman girls!!

Matching in our Casey Darnell tanks


If I had a little sister I think she might look just like Abi D! Still so crazy how similar we look! 

JG!!!

How can you not just love MB Stevens? 


                                       




Life will pass you by if you let it. This year i've made more of an effort to make my time on this earth count. I've been blessed, encouraged, inspired and challenged and I'm so excited to see what's in store for the rest of 2014!







No comments:

Post a Comment