Two of my oldest friends are finally getting hitched! This has been a long time coming and i'm so happy for them. Chris and Leslie have been together for 8 years but they have individually been my friends for much longer. I met Leslie through dance. She was 12 and I was 13 and we were paired together for some sort of dances that involved leather vests, neon pants, crazy hair and jean jackets needless to say we became fast friends. You can imagine that in all these years of friendship this big day has been talked about often. We used to sit in our rooms talking and dreaming about weddings and our futures all the time.. and now its all real. I met Chris through band around the same time. I love him like a brother. We all in essence "grew up" together as a part of a close friend group formed through band and church. I think I was the first person each of them admitted to that they were interested in one another :) ! There is so much i remember ...so much I want to say, but I'll hold off on the flood of memories and emotions I have about the fact that these two are finally getting married. This is a big moment. A moment I'm so honored to get to be a part of.
Since the big day is quickly approaching the girls all went to Memphis for a fun bachelorette weekend!
It was such a great trip with some of my favorite people! We did some serious eating, laughed a lot and made some fun memories!
Beale St.
Long time friends
Dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse
80s night
Heading into the Memphis Zoo
Trip Highlights:
-Memphis Zoo
*Tiger Fight at the zoo
*Sea Lion Show
-80s bowling night
*Jessica take a tumble
- Shopping
-Mani's/Pedi's
-Peabody Ducks
Good eats in Memphis:
-Rendezvous
-Memphis Pizza Cafe
-Spaghetti Warehouse
-Joe's Crab Shack
-Blue City Cafe
-Blue Plate Cafe

Thanks for the shutout about my tumble ;D ha! !
ReplyDelete